Whether you don't have a ton of time to make a meal or just aren't feeling a ton of effort- this recipe is for you. There are so many different combinations of flavor you can try to really make this a regular in the weekly rotation. This is definitely a meal that only takes 30 minutes and you can feed up to 6 people depending on the portions.
1 package of Boursin cheese
1/2 of a Block of Feta Cheese
1 Carton of Cherry Tomatoes
4 Cloves of Garlic
1 Tbsp dried or fresh Oregano
1 Tbsp dried or fresh Basil
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
For Garlic Bread:
1/2 Stick of butter
1 TBSP Garlic Powder
1 TBSP dried Oregano
5-6 Mushrooms Sliced
1 Zucchini sliced
1 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
In a large oven safe dish (I use a casserole dish) add the cheeses in the center of the dish surrounded by the tomatoes, garlic cloves and other optional vegetables if you choose to have them.
add a large splash of olive oil around the dish as well as the Oregano, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, salt and
pepper to taste.
Place in the oven at 500 degrees Fahrenheit or as high as your oven will go for 30 minutes or until the tomatoes start to burst releasing juices.
Once the sauce is in the oven slightly melt the butter and mix the garlic powder, oregano and salt. Spread it across slic
es of bread.
When there's 10 minutes left throw the bread in the oven with the sauce making sure to flip after 5 minutes. Also around this time, boil the pasta and drain. If you boil the pasta too early before the sauce is done you can just toss the drained pasta in some olive oil to keep it from sticking together.
When the sauce is done mash everything in the casserole dish together, add the fresh basil and stir in the pasta.
- any soft cheese would work to use in this- I've tried a bunch but this is my favorite combination.
- sometimes I add some smoked paprika to the sauce before it goes into the oven just to add a little extra smokey flavor
- vinegar and tomatoes go together so well! I recommend trying a splash of any vinegar you have on hand and seeing how you like it
- if you're trying to cut back on your salt intake make this recipe without adding any extra salt. It will still be delicious.
- this recipe is so easy to personalize- add whatever spices or vegetables you'd like